lördag 19 februari 2011

Sisters By Pain

Sisters by eternal pain
(Dikt)

If you jump, I'll jump
pain and sorrow is our common bond
My sister of eternal pain,
Braid your pain with my hoplessness
So I can braid my hurt with our common fear
A bond to hold on to
A bond that connects us,
And maybe the we'll have something to hold on to
When the storm is building upp
We can protect each other, My sister of eternal pain

I found you in the mourning valley
So close to the edge, So close to eternity.
And i wount lie i wanted eternety to
Cause it hurts so mush when the rain falls
when the road seems to long, to dark
And questions are answered with new questions

So I gaved you my hand, and your grief became mine
My grief became your's
When you fall, Sister of pain
 I'll catch you
And when your soul screem, sister of pain
 mine will screem with you

But one night the emptyness became to empty
And the darkness to dark
And eternety came closer
So I wandred away with a sorrow filled heart
I stood on the edge
I wasn't scared, my sister of greef
It was like when a bird is released from a cramped cage
I spred my wings
And the happines just flowed with the wind
I was no longer bound, because my hope had fled
Suddenly i heared you voice
- If you jump I'll jump to
I jumped, but something stopped you

when I was weaving together our grief and sorrow I took my last hope
I wove in my last hope in the roap that keept you alive
So keep on fighting. See you in Eternity, my Sister of pain

Av: Matilda Stigsson 2011-02-17

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar